Scorpio in love

Scorpio known as the sexiest zodiac sign among all signs. and dating a Scorpio is a pleasure you could experience only once in your life..
This interesting man with his mysterious personality is a perfect lover , and loving him is like a fairytale, an emotion will blow your entire life and trust me when I say after loving a Scorpio you will never be the same again, he will make you explore your darkest sides, and your best version of yourself will come out , but be careful he will never forgive you If you ever lied or betrayed his trust.
You never really get to appreciate a good thing until it’s taken away from you. I never understood just how good I had it with my relationship with my Scorpio before it actually ended. And the worst part is that the relationship ended because of my own actions.
Scorpio is a keeper and beside him i explore the deepest of my soul ..
But my relationship didn't last because I did mistakes my Scorpio partner didn't like , things become clear when everything was over , I was destroying my relationship slowly and it was hard for me to be aware . I was ignorant and I was selfish, over controlled, over jealous . I did whatever I wanted to do and my relationship suffered for it.and it caused the end .

 Here are 7 things I did that completely destroyed my relationship with my Scorpio partner:

1# I ignored his sexual needs :

Scorpio is a sex symbol, they love sex and adore being In bed making love to you, scorpio knows how to manifest his love and affection in a physical form, and it was hard for me to satisfy the Scorpio hunger for physical intimacy, and that causes alot if cheating. My fault is that i ignored my partner needs and I was selfish enough to only think about mine.

2# I didn't trust him and I showed it:

One of the main reasons why I lost my Scorpio partner was trust .this zodiac sign knowing as being trustworthy and loyal , but I suspect everything he said and done , I accused him with cheating even when he was Innocent and that causes alot of problems between us .

3# Everything he asked me to do, I did the opposite :

Scorpio loves to take his talk into consideration and to do what he wants you to do no matter what, he doesn't like excuses or lies, and he wants you to discuss everything very decision you take in life, just let him Know and don't do the opposite so you won't face his rage.

4# I stopped making an effort to actually look good :

I was in mess with him, didn't Kniw how should I wear or how should I be, I thought things were stable, and he loves me no matter how messy or ugly I look sometimes, I stopped making effort to look good for my Scorpio lover.

5# I was so jealous and it suffocating him :

A little jealousy is good in a relationship, it means that love burn you up still and you're afraid to lose your partner. It's seems cute when it's a little jealousy but when you become possessive about him , it's when things turned out real bad,when I start make jealousy as excuse for my crazy behaviors it's when my partner got irritated because I was like I just wanted to control him.

6# I was bringing the past and recycling arguments :

The most annoying behaviors I ever did was arguing over past arguments, bringing the past back recycling everything he said an that causes lotta conflicts and disagreement! 

7# I compared him to my exes:

It was my huge mistake comparing my partner with my ex, Scorpio usually feel special and unique and he doesn't like to be compared to others, he wants to be your only and above all of your Exes. Actually make verbal comparisons just to make your partner feel bad. That’s completely out of line and it’s a very insensitive thing to do in a relationship.

Just because you get into a relationship with someone doesn’t mean that you should stop doing the effort it takes to keep your partner interested wether he's a Scorpio or not... you have to make some compromises and sacrifices for the sake of the relationship. But you shouldn’t be deliberately holding your partner back in any way .
Be a Scorpio lover is really special, so don't lose the opportunity to be loved like no one else . Keep your man in love and keep the passionate between the both of you and don't do the mistakes I mentioned above .

###  Talk to me :

Write down , let me know how did you fucked it up with your Scorpio !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why you should never contact your Ex????

How to know you're dating​ a Gold digger!?