Did you get used in your previous relationship?!??

It doesn’t even matter if it's ended in an amicable way , doesn't matter if your ex partner was everything you wanted and you didn't deserve them..
No matter what was going through between you two in the relationship that you’re in You are always susceptible to being used by someone if you allow them to just walk all over you. It’s okay to do a few favors for a person a few times, but when it starts becoming a regular thing, then you really have to reconsider the situation that you’re in.
In any healthy relationship, you should always be getting just as much as you’re giving. That’s called balance.
Balance is always essential in maintaining healthy ties with another person... for your romantic partner, they should also be willing to run some errands for you every once in a while. If there are substantial imbalances in these exchanges of service, then you have to consider the possibility that you are just being used. 

You always have a cause for suspicion if your romantic partner only ever messages you when they are in need of something or if they are looking for some sexual favors. If you ever feel like being used for any kind of things you should either call them out on their bad habits or walk away from them entirely. 
So how do you know when someone is using ?? Here are some signs  :

1# They ask you to get them this and that :

It's really okay to treat your partner right , but sometimes it feels like they start taking benifits from you..
I had an Ex boyfriend who never got enough , always need this and that , complaining about having no clothes and no money! and I used to help as much as I can ... When I stopped he left for another girl who can afford more !
He was using me from the start on the name of love ! and I was young and foolish ...
To be clear , never take without giving, balance is the key...
If you ever notice signs of a never satisfying man just leave him ! You won't handle the​ end when you start looking back to see that you lose more than what you has given.

2# They always borrow money but never get you back:

To be honest, I advice you , Never allow money to enter between you two !
Keep your own money for yourself and don't allow him to take your financial issues and allow him to be his responsibility!
If your partner ask you for money , it's really selfish to say No ! I had this experience! My Ex used to talk about his family and financial problems telling me he needs me now to stand by him and he will give me back later ... But he never did !
Later when he lost his parmentaly job , i used to give him my money to spend it on us the way he thinks it's the right way .. and he never spent it right ! Never a dollar on me ! Always on coffee shops , playing cards and spending it on his mates ! It was horrible!
Bottom line , keep your own money to yourself, you will never know what gonna happen tomorrow.

3# You always feel uncomfortable whenever you’re around them:

It was ok to ask you things from the start , but as time goes by , they become more dare , never feel shy or ashamed to ask ... And sometimes you feel like they think it's their right , and now you no longer feel comfortable around them because you feel anxious that this person is going to ask something from you again..and as they always do !
The discomfort that you’re feeling when you’re around this person is a direct result of your anxiety. You have grown to expect these “favors” and you don’t like it. 
My Ex ,used to make me feel uncomfortable Everytime he asked me out! I was already know that he gonna ask me to buy him food and drink !
I hated seeing him !

4# You can't say no for them :

That’s how they maneuver themselves into your psyche. They will somehow find a way to always make you afraid of saying no to them. They will do it in a subtle way. They will try to drop hints at how your refusal to help them out will be bad for you and for the relationship. 

5# They threatening to leave when they don't get what they want :

I know how it feels, you just wanna give them whatever they want so that you keep them ! That's what I did exactly!
I gave my all, my everything and when I stopped, i get left on road alone with no money and no way to go !
He was threatening to leave... Screaming he will find another girl better than me!! and my fear of losing him was the reason to get him everything he wanted !
It was my story shortly !
You may think you should give them what they ask you for but in fact you shouldn't! You're not responsible for them ! He's a man he should be the one responsible in the relationship! It's ok to give and take but never give til you get nothing left ! Always some defense for yourself... Always a balance in the relationship.

6# He is only nice to you when He want something.

The ultimate sign of a user is someone who is only nice to you whenever they want something out of their niceness.
My ex was the most romantic partner I ever seen when he needed me!
He used to buy me some stuff I like so I give him more !
I look back and I regret being nice to a user .. but you will never know !
Otherwise, when he id all fine he would never pay me any mind because they’re already happy with what he had !
I remember he was cheating on me with a girl who afford him alot , I didn't Know about the girl but i always noticed the new clothes on him  and the necklaces !!!! And everytime I ask where you get this or that , he used to pick fights that I don't care about him! and it's me who should bought him things ! and it's his mom who did!!!

You might be dating a user, and sometimes you just blind by love or you just wanna fill their needs but at some point you have to stop compromising your own needs for the sake of others especially when you know that you’re not getting anything healthy out of it. You need to be able to just put your foot down and stand up for yourself.
They will take your effort for guaranteed and you will finish with so much pain of losing so much for somebody that only take and never give in return... Be careful and take care of your heart and your soul , give yourself that's the only thing you won't regret.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why you should never contact your Ex????

How to know you're dating​ a Gold digger!?