How to recover after being on Toxic relationship ??

Break up is not easy , even the expected ones can cause a deep damage inside of us , break up is bad , but not worse than being inna bad relationship with a toxic person..
You must be hurt , or mad , all this anger that devour your soul and you don't know what to do about it !
All the damage he left and the hate he poured torture you more ..
I didn't know what to do after got out  a bad relationship lasted 3 years ...Filled only with pain of being cheated on and alot of wounds that still ain't healed yet ..Bad memories, and i only sit to regret every late night sex and every sacrifice, and all the energy and the time I've wasted for him..

It’s then I realised I wasted the past 3 years on that person and I wasted a year in an on and off relationship, trying to heal and every time he back I
Was running back to him , helping him whenever he asked help, then he disappears for weeks and return back like he never did ....and he took advantage of me ..
Then it was like a woke up call , after a bad argument, we said everything ,and I decided it's the end ..At least for me, i won't let this bad toxic man use me again.. it's really time to move the fuck on .

It takes time and patience , and it needs those 5 methods to help you get through , you will be OK at the end :

1. Change your phone number/ your home /job adress:

Simply don't give him the opportunity to call Everytime he feels alone ..

( In my past relationship i was disable to make him disappear from my life , he was running back to me after the break up when he needs something or when he feels lonely and i was there for him, and he took it for guaranteed, he had anger issues, and i was the one he screwed and cursed when he feels fucked , he disrespected me ...And I stayed because I thought things gon' work out !!! But no !!!
Don't be there for him he didn't deserve you at first ! And he won't appreciate the effort you're doing !)

2. No use for second chances :

Men shouldn't be given a second chance, they will fuck up all the time , If a man disrespected you at first, cheated or lied to ..
Let him go !! Don't try to right the wrong it won't work out ! and if he has done it once he will do it twice ..

(My Ex cheated on me 3 times on different times and in the worst ways .. and I did forgive!  I was blaming myself all the times, thought i must has done him wrong so he cheated!  I felt guilty and he wanted to start over again and he was begging for a second chance...
But every chance I gave was a waste of time ....)

3. He's not the One :

Him who doesn't take your feelings into consideration will never be able to feel your pain or your hurt .. let him go , he's not the right one , a man who says he loves you will never be able to hurt you , no matter what ..

( I was outta my mind when i found out he cheated on me the very first time...i cried every day and night and he was there during this melt down ... He promised to never do it again ...And he said all the possible words to make me stay .. but he never keep his words )

4. You need to forgive so you can
forget :

As hard as it is, you need to let go. 
You need to forgive him first to be able to forget about the horrible relation you’ve been in. 
You did what you did out of love.
The sooner you make your peace with the memories, the better.

5. Dont stuck in same place :

Dont stuck there doing the same things ... Try to find your inner beauty and your good skills, be creative ... learn new things , find new hobbies and new interests ..
If he's been with for a long time, he's probably know everything about you...
My ex was coming and go for a year and I was the same person he left, that makes him sure I won't go nowhere and I will always be available when he's back ..

I know being in a toxic relationship with a bad person will damage you mentally, but the strength lied in your ability to move on and let go quickly, don't wait for him to come back , he won't bring anything special or new , he will always carry the past baggage and it will only gain weight on you , MOVE ON !!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why you should never contact your Ex????

How to know you're dating​ a Gold digger!?